Our school holiday sessions
are jam packed full
of cooking fun!
TERM TWO 2020 SESSIONS
7 years - 12 years
MONDAY 29TH JUNE 9:00am - 3:00pm
Banana Pikelets with Vanilla Cream + Sesame Chicken Strips + Stuffed Baked Potatoes + Vanilla Cupcakes
WEDNESDAY 1ST JULY 9:00am - 3:00pm
Birdseed Slice + Mac and Cheese + Mini Cheesecakes + Butter Biscuits
FRIDAY 3RD JULY 9:00am - 3:00pm
Parmesan Twists + Sesame Chicken Strips + Stuffed Baked Potatoes + Vanilla Cupcakes
MONDAY 6TH JULY 9:00am - 3:00pm
Banana Pikelets with Vanilla Cream + Chicken Kebab Skewers + Rocky Road + Butter Biscuits
WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY 9:00am - 3:00pm
Parmesan Twists + Sesame Chicken Strips + Custard Tarts + Vanilla Cupcakes
FRIDAY 10TH JULY 9:00am - 3:00pm CANCELLED
Homemade Chocolates + Homemade Pizzas + Rocky Road + Butter Biscuits
Terms & Conditions:
1. Once bookings are made and paid for they are final and are not transferrable.
2. Refunds will not be given if you are late, forget or children are ill as all sessions are planned and catered for in advance.
3. Vegetarian & Gluten Free options can be accomodated upon request.
4. All other food intolerances not catered for.
5. Parents are asked to drop off children at 8:45am and leave promptly (space is limited) so we can start the fun at 9:00am!
6. Please arrive to collect your child at 3:00pm sharp.
7. If your child changes their mind or needs to be collected earlier, no refunds are offered.
8. If children misbehave, we action three warnings then parents are called to collect their child/ren as we do not want to ruin the day for all other children in attendance or disrespect our teachers.
9. We can not run these sessions with less than 5 children, as much notice will be provided as possible if cancellation is imminent a change of session will be offered if available, otherwise a full refund will be provided.
NEW TERMS TO ASSIST US WITH MANAGING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND COVID19
10. Temperatures will be checked on arrival.
11. Permissions form updated to accomodate new terms has been accepted.
12. If our staff feel a child is unwell, parents, guardians will be called and asked to collect their child/ren immedietely.