By filling in this permissions form you understand and accept what the session consists of and how it is run. You also agree to our terms and conditions as outlined below.
What your child gets in their session:
1. A Chefs Apron to keep
2. Recipe cards of what we made in your session/s.
3. 6 hour cooking session as outlined on our website. Each session covers information on the ingredients and the health benefits of the food they are preparing and eating. Food safety and the importance of being prepared, hygiene and keeping the kitchen clean.
4. Take home what we cook. The children will be able to bring home the food we make to show and share with their families.
5. Morning tea and Lunch is provided by FOODstyling.
6. Certificate of Participation
Terms & Conditions:
1. Once bookings are made and paid for they are final and are not transferrable.
2. Refunds will not be given if you are late, forget or children are ill as all sessions are planned and catered for in advance.
3. Vegetarian & Gluten Free options can be accomodated upon request.
4. All other food intolerances not catered for.
5. Parents are asked to drop off children at 8:45am and leave promptly (space is limited) so we can start the fun at 9:00am!
6. Please arrive to collect your child at 3:00pm sharp.
7. If your child changes their mind or needs to be collected earlier, no refunds are offered.
8. We can not run these sessions with less than 5 children, as much notice will be provided as possible if cancellation is imminent a change of session will be offered if available, otherwise a full refund will be provided.
9. Children will have their temperature checked on arrival.
10. If a child appears ill, parents/guardians will be called and children are to be collected ASAP.
11. Sessions will only run if 5 or more children book in, we will give as much notice as possible if a session is going to be cancelled, full refunds offered. If the session is cancelled and is out of our control, we will offer a credit to be used at a later date on the next sessions released.
All FOODstyling staff that will be conducting these sessions have their working with children checks.
Please provide a refillable bottle of water so your children can keep rehydrated during the day as commercial kitchens at times can get hot.
Sally’s personal mobile will be emailed to you or the factory contact is 9553 6610 if you have questions or concerns.
If you do not want us to photograph your child/ren you must talk to them about it prior to the session so they are prepared if asked to move out of frame. Photographs that are taken are only used by FOODstyling in a promotional capacity.
I agree with the terms and conditions and information as outlined above: